Welcome to the ALL NEW "Monkey Baby ...going green" (Formerly known as the Monkey Baby Boutique blog). This site has been dormant for quite awhile as my life took a turn in a different direction. My children are growing up and I've been focusing on designing knitwear.
Recently I've done some thinking about continuing on with this site, and it has led me to a total makeover! I will continue to post tips on going green and creating a healthier you, healthier home and a healthier planet! But I will also be including information on sustainable knitwear created by myself and others. Please leave your comments and let me know what you think of the NEW look!


Sunday, May 4, 2008

Are you Thirsty for Change?

Wow! Green and Clean mom has another awesome contest going on this week! She is actually GIVING AWAY 5 PUR Water Filtration Systems! Yes you heard me right! Check out her blog post:

Help Cindy Crawford and be a winner!!!! Keep it PUR contest!


Did you know that Cindy Crawford together with PUR Water Filtration Systems are part of a big campaign, Thirsty for Change, to help provide safe drinking water for children in impoverished countries? Cindy has designed a Sigg water bottle with all of the proceeds going to support the campaign. Go to, Thirsty for Change, buy a water bottle and help children in third world countries have safe drinking water. What could be better than knowing you are helping someone in need each and every time you use your new water bottle? And having a reusable water bottle also helps out the environment! Filter, Reuse, Reduce! Now go enter the contest!

No comments:

Create a Gift Registry at The Land of Nod