Welcome to the ALL NEW "Monkey Baby ...going green" (Formerly known as the Monkey Baby Boutique blog). This site has been dormant for quite awhile as my life took a turn in a different direction. My children are growing up and I've been focusing on designing knitwear.
Recently I've done some thinking about continuing on with this site, and it has led me to a total makeover! I will continue to post tips on going green and creating a healthier you, healthier home and a healthier planet! But I will also be including information on sustainable knitwear created by myself and others. Please leave your comments and let me know what you think of the NEW look!


Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Our trip to Brookfield Zoo


I meant to get these zoo pictures posted a few days ago, but life happened! Here are a few of my favorites! I thought that this polar bear and her baby were just too adorable! I couldn't believe I caught such a cute pose!


"Daddy" held Caitlin up so that she could get a better view of the elephants:


I myself loved seeing the giraffes!


I wish I had gotten some good pictures of the monkeys, as they are my favorite! But my camera battery kept dying and I didn't catch any really good ones... Most of them were too far away to really see anything... Oh well, maybe next time!
Then it was time to go home! Brandon was all tuckered out after all that walking... He was soon fast asleep in the car on the way home...

No comments:

Create a Gift Registry at The Land of Nod