Welcome to the ALL NEW "Monkey Baby ...going green" (Formerly known as the Monkey Baby Boutique blog). This site has been dormant for quite awhile as my life took a turn in a different direction. My children are growing up and I've been focusing on designing knitwear.
Recently I've done some thinking about continuing on with this site, and it has led me to a total makeover! I will continue to post tips on going green and creating a healthier you, healthier home and a healthier planet! But I will also be including information on sustainable knitwear created by myself and others. Please leave your comments and let me know what you think of the NEW look!


Tuesday, March 4, 2008

the Boo Boo Baby Booty line by Rheba James


I stumbled upon the cutest little baby shoes tonight, while reading through my Tot Trends Weekly online magazine. I just had to share these with you! I actually found them in a posting on the Editor's blog titled "Beautiful Baby Shoes by Rheba James".


Rheba James designs the most surprising and wonderfully decadent baby shoes! Boo Boo's are her most recent design, inspired by the delightful babies in her life. Aren't they adorable and oh so beautiful? It's too bad that my kids are too big to wear them. They are only available in 0-3 and 3-6 months at RhebaJames.com.

No comments:

Create a Gift Registry at The Land of Nod