Welcome to the ALL NEW "Monkey Baby ...going green" (Formerly known as the Monkey Baby Boutique blog). This site has been dormant for quite awhile as my life took a turn in a different direction. My children are growing up and I've been focusing on designing knitwear.
Recently I've done some thinking about continuing on with this site, and it has led me to a total makeover! I will continue to post tips on going green and creating a healthier you, healthier home and a healthier planet! But I will also be including information on sustainable knitwear created by myself and others. Please leave your comments and let me know what you think of the NEW look!


Tuesday, April 8, 2008

What troubles lurk while mommies are working

Wow! I found someone else online that is going through "kinda the same thing" as me! But she was actually brave enough to blog about it before I was!
Diary of a Wannabe Work at Home Mom posted a blog titled When Mommy Works Bad Things Can Happen. I was Totally relating while reading this because it just so happens that while I was online trying to catch up a bit today, my 2 year old decided to take it upon himself to squeeze toothpaste all over the bathroom rug and then fill the sink with water so he could float all of our toothbrushes in it along with his rubber duckies, etc! My 4 year old finally alerted me by yelling "Mommy! Brandon made a mess!"
At least the toothbrushes weren't floating in the toilet! I guess it could have been worse!


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can relate - I still remember my phone being flushed !

Welcome to Her Blog Directory !

Karrine

Bay Area Knitter said...

Oh my! Thank goodness my kids haven't tried that one! Wow!

Create a Gift Registry at The Land of Nod