Welcome to the ALL NEW "Monkey Baby ...going green" (Formerly known as the Monkey Baby Boutique blog). This site has been dormant for quite awhile as my life took a turn in a different direction. My children are growing up and I've been focusing on designing knitwear.
Recently I've done some thinking about continuing on with this site, and it has led me to a total makeover! I will continue to post tips on going green and creating a healthier you, healthier home and a healthier planet! But I will also be including information on sustainable knitwear created by myself and others. Please leave your comments and let me know what you think of the NEW look!


Saturday, March 7, 2009

GET INVOLVED and Show us YOUR Cutie!

I would love to post a few photos and stories about YOU (my readers!)!
Contact me and let me know about the funniest things your kids say or do! If you submit photos of your child along with your e-mail, you'll almost certainly receive a post! I'd love to hear from you!
Show me your adorable tots (small file sizes please) and share your funniest photos!
Or share some of the funniest things that your child has said... I'd love to post some really funny stories here! Let's make this a more interactive place! Don't be a stranger! I'm looking forward to hearing from you!!!

No comments:

Create a Gift Registry at The Land of Nod