Welcome to the ALL NEW "Monkey Baby ...going green" (Formerly known as the Monkey Baby Boutique blog). This site has been dormant for quite awhile as my life took a turn in a different direction. My children are growing up and I've been focusing on designing knitwear.
Recently I've done some thinking about continuing on with this site, and it has led me to a total makeover! I will continue to post tips on going green and creating a healthier you, healthier home and a healthier planet! But I will also be including information on sustainable knitwear created by myself and others. Please leave your comments and let me know what you think of the NEW look!


Saturday, August 25, 2007

Brookfield Zoo & Serta Counting Sheep

Weather permitting, we are planning a trip to Brookfield Zoo tomorrow! Yesterday we were under a Tornado Warning... with lots of rain... hmmm... and as I type this it just started raining again! Hopefully it will all clear up by morning... (fingers crossed) Caitlin is really looking forward to going to the zoo... and to be honest, I am too! I've always loved the zoo! Especially the monkeys! My absolute faves are the Golden Lion Tamarins and Marmosets! I've loved them since childhood...


FREE Elephant Issue!  FREE Tiger Poster!

I just downloaded all the pictures off my digital camera to make room for the zoo photos that I hope to take tomorrow... Here are a couple that I couldn't resist sharing with you!


Oh Brandon! What a messy mess!!! Doesn't he look like he's trying to hide from me? I will normally feed him myself if it's something really messy (to avoid this)... But I thought I'd let him have a go at it for a change!


Look out behind you! Is that a giant sheep? No, it's just a cardboard stand-up of the Serta Counting Sheep that we ran into while shopping at Menards. I couldn't resist getting a picture of the kids with it! You can actually view Sheep Commercials and download desktop wallpapers HERE!
Look at the time! Well, I think I'd better get some sleep if I'm going to get up early tomorrow... I look forward to sharing our zoo trip with you!

No comments:

Create a Gift Registry at The Land of Nod