Welcome to the ALL NEW "Monkey Baby ...going green" (Formerly known as the Monkey Baby Boutique blog). This site has been dormant for quite awhile as my life took a turn in a different direction. My children are growing up and I've been focusing on designing knitwear.
Recently I've done some thinking about continuing on with this site, and it has led me to a total makeover! I will continue to post tips on going green and creating a healthier you, healthier home and a healthier planet! But I will also be including information on sustainable knitwear created by myself and others. Please leave your comments and let me know what you think of the NEW look!


Friday, September 21, 2007

Hilarious Baby Shower Video

My sister just sent me this link through e-mail and it had me totally cracking up! You've got to check it out... This has got to be a new mother-to-be's worst Baby Shower nightmare! It's actually very funny... as long as it's not your shower!
Click Here to view!

No comments:

Create a Gift Registry at The Land of Nod