Welcome to the ALL NEW "Monkey Baby ...going green" (Formerly known as the Monkey Baby Boutique blog). This site has been dormant for quite awhile as my life took a turn in a different direction. My children are growing up and I've been focusing on designing knitwear.
Recently I've done some thinking about continuing on with this site, and it has led me to a total makeover! I will continue to post tips on going green and creating a healthier you, healthier home and a healthier planet! But I will also be including information on sustainable knitwear created by myself and others. Please leave your comments and let me know what you think of the NEW look!


Thursday, September 6, 2007

Pretty Momma Slings

Well, as if you couldn't tell, I've been really focusing on Monkey Baby Boutique lately... I've been adding some finishing touches, and seeking out new merchandise to add... Nothing but the BEST for my little Monkeys! I will never sell anything that I myself don't really love!
Anyways, I found these awesome Organic Cotton Baby Slings, so I just had to add them to the Shoppe. I will also be adding eco-friendly Hemp Baby Slings soon.


These are Pure, natural and chemically-free grown cotton! How wonderful for the environment this cotton is, and great for your baby as well. Afford your baby the luxury of snuggling up in this chemical free grown cotton! Carry your baby in style with these delightful, eco-friendly baby slings, and forget about those awkward, mass-produced baby carriers. Pretty Momma Slings are designed with comfort and ease in mind, and are fashioned from certified 100% Organic Cotton to ensure the ultimate in coziness and durability.
These slings are fabricated with unique and powerful adjustable rings to ensure effortless use, and safety. Tested for strength and resilience, these slings can safely cradle a tender premature infant, up to a child weighing a hefty 35lbs.

No comments:

Create a Gift Registry at The Land of Nod