Welcome to the ALL NEW "Monkey Baby ...going green" (Formerly known as the Monkey Baby Boutique blog). This site has been dormant for quite awhile as my life took a turn in a different direction. My children are growing up and I've been focusing on designing knitwear.
Recently I've done some thinking about continuing on with this site, and it has led me to a total makeover! I will continue to post tips on going green and creating a healthier you, healthier home and a healthier planet! But I will also be including information on sustainable knitwear created by myself and others. Please leave your comments and let me know what you think of the NEW look!


Friday, September 21, 2007

Kids not eating their fruits and vegetables?

I have a shameless promotion that I just wanted to share with you... It's a wonderful product that contains 17 different fruits, vegetables, and grains! My family and I have been taking this for nearly 2 years now! Getting my kids to eat their veggies has always been a struggle... But I found something that they do like and it's "the next best thing to fruits and vegetables!" I take the capsules myself, but they have these wonderful gummies for the kids and they love them!


Check out the website and let me know if you have any questions! You can even place an order online, directly through my site... It's such a simple, convenient, and inexpensive way to add more nutrition from fruits and vegetables to your child's diet, every day.

No comments:

Create a Gift Registry at The Land of Nod