Welcome to the ALL NEW "Monkey Baby ...going green" (Formerly known as the Monkey Baby Boutique blog). This site has been dormant for quite awhile as my life took a turn in a different direction. My children are growing up and I've been focusing on designing knitwear.
Recently I've done some thinking about continuing on with this site, and it has led me to a total makeover! I will continue to post tips on going green and creating a healthier you, healthier home and a healthier planet! But I will also be including information on sustainable knitwear created by myself and others. Please leave your comments and let me know what you think of the NEW look!


Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Big Bird Unmasked!

I grew up watching Sesame Street and have always loved Big Bird! So, it's hard to believe that my children are also now watching the same program that I loved as a child. What a surprise to finally "meet" the man behind the mask! For 40 years, Big Bird has remained the same age — but the man who plays him hasn't. Amazingly enough, I haven't either. It's no secret, I will be 42 this year ...and I feel like I've known Big Bird my entire life! I hope you'll enjoy this video as much as I have!

No comments:

Create a Gift Registry at The Land of Nod