Welcome to the ALL NEW "Monkey Baby ...going green" (Formerly known as the Monkey Baby Boutique blog). This site has been dormant for quite awhile as my life took a turn in a different direction. My children are growing up and I've been focusing on designing knitwear.
Recently I've done some thinking about continuing on with this site, and it has led me to a total makeover! I will continue to post tips on going green and creating a healthier you, healthier home and a healthier planet! But I will also be including information on sustainable knitwear created by myself and others. Please leave your comments and let me know what you think of the NEW look!


Friday, June 27, 2008

Gerber Organic House Party


I'm so excited! I just checked my e-mail and found out that I have been chosen to host a Gerber Organic House Party! Over 7,000 people applied, and amidst this extraordinarily high interest, I’ve been selected as one of their hostesses! You can view my own party URL by clicking here.

If you haven't heard about House Party, I'd like to share this great site with you! You can receive amazing discounts and free stuff from brands you know and love. All you have to do is host a party with a few friends and family in your own home. It's a lot of fun! I've hosted several of their parties already! (TOMS Style Your Sole Event, Hershey's Bliss™ Chocolate Party Event, and more...) Just click on the banner below to check it out for yourself and join for free!


So far the most meaningful House Party I have hosted had to be the TOMS Style Your Sole event. Please view this TOMS Shoes "Style Your Sole" Host Greeting. It explains everything. My hope is that I support TOMS Shoes 100%!



TOMS Shoes "Style Your Sole" Host Greeting

No comments:

Create a Gift Registry at The Land of Nod