Welcome to the ALL NEW "Monkey Baby ...going green" (Formerly known as the Monkey Baby Boutique blog). This site has been dormant for quite awhile as my life took a turn in a different direction. My children are growing up and I've been focusing on designing knitwear.
Recently I've done some thinking about continuing on with this site, and it has led me to a total makeover! I will continue to post tips on going green and creating a healthier you, healthier home and a healthier planet! But I will also be including information on sustainable knitwear created by myself and others. Please leave your comments and let me know what you think of the NEW look!


Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Help save homeless shelter pets

I would like to recommend a fun game that also lets you save pets! You can find it at http://www.experienceproject.com/savepets.

The Experience Project is a free, anonymous community. Come check out personal stories about every possible life experience-- including your own-- and meet people just like you. I actually stumbled upon this through a friend's profile on facebook. It works the same as the Free Rice campaign.
Please help save homeless shelter cats and dogs by playing the simple trivia game. Each correct answer sends food to shelters to help save innocent pet lives. Save Pets Today!
Save Shelter Pets by Playing a Game

No comments:

Create a Gift Registry at The Land of Nod